The first 1000 Digits of Pi connected together.
MUNICH — Sixteen days of beer-soaked revelry have come to a close with the traditional gun salute that heralds the end of Munich’s annual Oktoberfest.
Authorities say some 6.3 million visitors came to this year’s event which ended Sunday, and 6.5 million 1-liter (2.11-pint) mugs of beer were drunk.
Police recorded a drop in crime this year to 1,290 offenses, down from 1,525 in 2013. The incidents included at least one attempted heist of a trolley full of beer mugs and the destruction of a ‘monster’ in a fairground ghost train by a visitor who had taken offense at being spooked.
The lost property office declared it had received, among other items, 230 pairs of spectacles, two wedding rings, a set of dentures, a French horn, and a ball and chain.
the ego of a trumpet plus the self loathing of an oboe
- "My ex is crazy." In most cases not true. He is most likely the crazy one.
- If he’s over 18 and not in school and doesn’t work or have a car (and isn’t trying to either) he’s a bum and is most likely looking for someone to monetarily provide for him
- If you do date someone who has a child (which I don’t recommend) but if it does happen be VERY cautious if you NEVER hear him speak about his children, spending time with them, see him with them..etc… he most likely aint shit and will talk about his child’s mother being crazy (which jumps back to my first point)… especially if he has more than one with different women….RUN (he doesn’t like to use condoms and if you get pregnant it will be a YOU problem)
- Guys who spend money on things he wants instead of needs…. and when he needs something you have to pay for it (like dudes who have weed but no money to eat)
- Guys who ask for nudes or talk anything sexual within the first few conversations without invitation
- Guys who put down other women. Like the guy who doesn’t like dark skinned women or talks shit about women who wear weave but doesn’t date women with natural hair…
- Guys with the “Lady in the streets but a freak in the sheets” mentality. Normally are against anything pro-women…
- If he already within a first few conversations is jealous or angry towards the idea of you talking to other guys.
So many other things but it’s 5am and I can’t think…
Most of this list sums up my college dating experience
Anybody who says “I would never let my girl (insert thing an adult should have the freedom to decide whether or not to do here)”
if they try to separate you from the people you care about
if you have a suspicion that they’re insecure about any of your accomplishments
if he says “females” instead of “women”, “ladies” or even “girls”
the first time you hear him refer to a woman as a “bitch”, “thot”, “ho”, etc and he can’t reasonably explain how that term applies, just has some throwaway answer…she probably rejected him in the past or has her own mind. He’ll be calling you that after he does something shitty enough for you to leave.
A boy learns to play the french horn at the Kabul Music Academy in Kabul, Afghanistan.
Is that a right handed horn!?
THIS IS SO HELPFUL
REBLOGGING TO REMIND EVERYONE THAT NORTHERN IRELAND IS IN FACT IN THE UK.
Fun fact: at the ending of the Rite of Spring, where “The Chosen One” is sacrificed, there is a chord that sounds just like a noise, and ironically spells out, DEAD.
FACT CHECK PLEASE?
That was an actual screenshot of the score
Also, that’s just the bottom four notes of the chord. BUT STILL, it’s funny because Stravinsky didn’t speak English when he wrote this.